SnowBlind Chapter 3

Go down

SnowBlind Chapter 3 Empty SnowBlind Chapter 3

Post  Echo♍inor on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 pm

“One,” Rainbow's hooves pawed the ground anxiously, “Two,” she lowered her head as she neared the end of her countdown, “THREE!” With her wings folded tightly against her body she charged headlong into the impending wall of icy accumulation. Connecting with the snow at full speed, the mass consumed half of her body leaving her hind legs dangling behind her. Although muffled, Rarity could still comprehend the curses coming from her friend now struggling to pull herself from the snow. “Derpy! When I get my hooves on you! This is the second time this month!”
Letting a slight giggle escape her lips, Rarity finally decided to help the trapped Pegasus. Grabbing one of her friend’s waving legs; she tugged until both she and Rainbow landed on the floor. While her friend was utterly flustered with their current situation, she was delighted to keep her company as long as possible. Rarity would give up not only the familiarity and comfort of her home, but also her time, energy, and money to be with the one she was now trapped with. While her mind was fixed on her recurring fantasy, Rainbow’s was set on something entirely different.
“It’s no use! We’re gonna die in here!” Rainbow yelled as she began to pace the floor.
“Nonsense! We’ll be out of here as soon as the snow melts. Calm yourself dear. There’s no sense in getting all worked up over being stuck in here.” Picking herself off the ground and dusting off her silken, white coat, she pushed the door closed; hiding the hole in the snow her friend had just created in her hopeless attempt at escaping.
Rainbow’s head hung in dismay at the fact that she would unavoidably be stricken to the ground for the next few days. She fell onto the couch behind her, completely disheartened and confused. “I told them to watch Derpy! Who knows what she did this time!” She could almost hear the Pegasus shout ‘I just don’t know what went wrong.’ At least seven feet of snow had blanketed Ponyville, suffocating the homes and confining their inhabitants to their icy prison. Though all of Ponyville was stuck inside for the next few days, everypony had stockpiled food and wood in fear that Derpy would strike again.
Food. Wood. These thoughts dawned on Rarity. Maybe being stuck in this place wasn’t the blessing she thought it had been. Knowing that the rest of the town was safe and prepared, she let her thoughts rest on her own troubles. Trapped in the abandoned, albeit cozy, home; they wouldn’t last long with only friendship to sustain them. As magic as it is, friendship isn’t edible. Dashing to the kitchen without saying a word made the ever-intrigued pegasus even more so. “Everything ok in there?”
The opening and closing of cupboards echoed throughout the house as she searched for an apple, some oats, anything to help them get through the days ahead. Rainbow moved herself closer to the situation wondering what had her friend so frantic. Still upset about being stuck inside she casually looked around the dusty kitchen taking in her surroundings and familiarizing herself, while her friend was throwing pots, pans, bowls, utensils, and more around in her desperate search.
Glancing nervously across the room, she noticed a large burlap sack resting on the wall opposite her, cautiously stepping forward she opened the bag and peered inside. Realizing it was full of fresh apples and branded with the Sweet Apple Acres’ emblem, she let her dreary mood slip away and bit into her breakfast. Her vision blurred and her ears began to ring as a stray pot connected with her forehead.
Hearing the unfamiliar thud behind her, much unlike the metal-on-wood contact she had heard before, Rarity switched her focus from the cupboards to her dazed friend. Noticing the red gleam in her hoof, excitement outweighed all of her concerns for her safety and that of her friends’, she tackled Rainbow and had to contain herself to prevent an unexpected kiss. “Why didn’t you tell me you had food? What could you have possibly thought I was doing? Being nosy?” Laughing at her last statement.
“Well…” Rainbow continued, still dizzy from her recent trauma, “You didn’t ask.”
Rarity surprised herself when she had jumped on her friend. It was so unlike her to become physical with anypony. Her unlikely infatuation brought out a completely different side to her, and she secretly enjoyed it. Avoiding another cavalier fantasy she brushed the notion aside and helped her stunned friend to her hooves. There was still the wood ordeal, but for now she knew they had plenty, the snow would melt in a few days and if needed, they could always burn the furniture.
As Rainbow's eyes spun freely she stuttered, “I-I think I might need to sit down for a bit” The room appeared to be spinning as she struggled to stay upright.
Rarity, now free from all her worries, guided her dazed friend towards the couch and resumed her carefree mindset. She began contemplating her next move towards her delicate situation, fearful that she would make a mistake and prevent becoming more than friends.
‘What to do, what to do? I could always tell her how I feel and hope she’s open to the idea, or maybe even feels the same. Or I could let my feelings take over. Just a kiss would…’ Her grip on her thoughts diminished as she thought about her lips touching her friend’s. Losing control of all images in her mind, her fantasies involuntarily took over, sending her into her erotic trance she was now completely familiar with.
Her hoof taken by another guiding her somewhere warm, her hind legs curling around the body above her preventing any distance between them, the panting of two bodies warming the already balmy room, the firelight casting flickering shadows across her beautiful fur, her tongue entwined with her lover’s, an exhausted kiss before falling asleep.
As the world fell back into reality, Rarity couldn’t believe her eyes. She was staring at the content face of her friend while their lips gently rested on each other. She allowed her eyes to close just as Rainbow’s had, and let forth a sigh of comfort, as every muscle in her body relaxed.
Echo♍inor
Echo♍inor
Admin

View user profile https://morphorum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SnowBlind Chapter 3 Empty Re: SnowBlind Chapter 3

Post  MercurySteam on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 am

BEEEEEHHHRRRN

put all of these chapters in one thread, then place that thread in the MLP section. Why do we even need an entire, separate fanfiction subforum when they go rather snuggly in the other ones?
MercurySteam
MercurySteam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo♍inor on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 am

Because fanfics don't have to be about MLP or HS. I intend on writing a DBZ Parody soon... So A Fanfic section is necessary.
Echo♍inor
Echo♍inor
Admin

View user profile https://morphorum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercurySteam on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Then why don't we just call it literature or something of the like? Fanfiction is such an exclusive and usually terrible genre.
MercurySteam
MercurySteam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solar112 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Why not simply an "Art" section?
Solar112
Solar112

View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down